Simple, quick, easy and kid friendly. Oh, and fairly healthy too!
- New potatoes (about 4-5 per adult, if small)
- Low-fat quark, 200 ml
- Cumin seeds, about 2-3 tablespoons
- Freshly chopped chives, a small handful
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
1. Put the potatoes into slightly salted water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. Whilst the potatoes are cooking, put the quark into a bowl and mix in the cumin seeds and chives. Season with salt and black pepper.
3. When the potatoes are done, peel and place on plate with a generous dollop of the quark.