My husband Oliver makes a mean gin martini! They are delicious and dangerous – exactly what a perfect cocktail should be.
Ingredients: (makes enough for 4 regular martini glasses)
- Gin (whichever brand your tastes or budget allow, but the nicer the gin, the nicer the cocktail…)
- Dry Martini (vermouth)
- Large green olives (kept in water, not oil!)
- Ice cubes
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
2. Using a measurement of 2 parts gin to 1 part dry martini, add the gin and martini to the shaker, Shake well.
3. Place one olive per martini glass. Strain the cocktail into each glass and serve.
Enjoy (responsibly…if possible!)